Latest update March 2, 2021 at 4:23 p.m.
Today the province provided further clarity regarding the March 1 announcement affecting indoor fitness activities and libraries:
- Indoor fitness activities permitted include high intensity, appointment-base solo activity between a client and trainer, and low intensity group indoor fitness
- Libraries may reopen with limited capacity based on 15% of fire code occupancy (not including staff members)
We continue to review this information and in the coming days will have more information to share on how this affects our community.
COVID-19 cases for Leduc can be found HERE:
- Click on ‘Geospatial’
- Scroll down to the ‘Active cases’ map at the bottom of the page
- Zoom in on the City of Leduc municipality
- Hover your cursor (mouse) over the municipal boundary to get the latest statistics
Enacted Oct. 8, 2020, the bylaw will be revisited by Leduc City Council in December to determine if/when the bylaw is rescinded based on timing and the number of active cases in the city.
Facility and operational updates
Leduc Recreation Centre
Please visit their COVID-19 page for regular updates. Following the most recent provincial announcement, Dec. 8, more information will be posted when details are finalized. Events and Bookings staff are available to assist sport groups and community organizations
Email | Call 780-980-7118 | WEB
Wearing is caring for our transit services, whether local or heading into Edmonton. Face coverings are mandatory, with other safety protocols in place to ensure safe operation for our ridership. Visit Leductransit.ca for more information on routes, schedules and fares.
Email | Call: 780-980-8444 | WEB
Maclab Centre for the Performing Arts
We are currently working on our reopening plan to welcome community groups and guests back to the theatre while aligning with the health and safety protocols as outlined by the province.
Email | Call: 780-980-7170 | WEB