Share your voice to help shape your city’s future
City of Leduc residents are encouraged to throw their name in to serve on of one of five city advisory boards/committees to support Leduc today and into the future.
Official recruitment begins Oct. 8, 2021 and the application deadline closes Nov. 1, 2021. The available positions include:
- Three, three-year positions on the Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) Board
- Three, three-year positions on the Leduc Library Board
- Three, two-year positions on the Leduc Parks, Recreation and Culture (PRC) Board
- Two, three-year positions on the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- 13, one-year positions on Youth Council
Leduc’s advisory boards and committees play an essential role in the city’s decision-making process on key issues and projects important to the community. Residents appointed to these positions are asked to share their expertise, ideas and skill sets with other like-minded people to help shape Leduc’s today and tomorrow.
All positions are appointed by Leduc City Council and will be done during their regular council meeting on Dec. 13, 2021 with new member board orientation taking place early in the New Year.
Applications are asked to apply through one of the following:
- Online form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail ‘Attention Deputy City Clerk’ c/o City of Leduc, 1 Alexandra Park, Leduc, Alta T9E 4C4
Deadline to apply is 4 p.m., Monday, Nov. 1, 2021.
— 30 —
Leduc is a growing, dynamic city in the heart of Canada’s economic engine and conveniently located at the crossroads of air, highway and rail transportation. Leduc is a centre of innovation, entrepreneurship and quality of life. As a regional leader, the city, together with neighbouring municipalities, play a key role in protecting the integrity of Edmonton International Airport (EIA) and leading economic development in the region, including EIA Airport City. For information on non-emergency city services and programs, visit www.leduc.ca or follow us on Facebook.com/cityofleduc, Twitter (@cityofleduc) and Instagram (@thecityofleduc)