LRC - COVID-19 Update
Updated Dec. 10, 2020 (1:22 p.m.)
Starting 12:01 a.m., Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020, the Leduc Recreation Centre will be closing to public access following mandatory public health measures that will be in place for the next four (4) weeks, per the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services. Please note the following:
- Organizations, individuals and events with bookings impacted by this closure will be contacted by our Events & Bookings staff to discuss options.
- Winter program session registration will not go ahead on December 17. Decisions on winter programs will be made in January once we have the opportunity to review updated information from the province at the conclusion of these mandatory restrictions.
- Monthly, Continuous and Annual memberships will be placed on hold. Once we re-open and can tally the number of days that the membership has been suspended, that total number of days will be added to the end of your membership term.
- No automatic payments will be processed until we re-open.
- Pre-school programs will receive a credit on account for their last class.
- Your online Live Leduc account will not show any credits issued, however when we re-open and new registration dates have been set, these credits can be used towards future programming by calling Guest Services at 780-980-7120.
- Lifemark Physiotherapy will remain open at this time so please reach out to them directly 780-986-2599 to understand the process and protocols in place.
We continue to recommend the public visit https://www.alberta.ca/index.aspx to stay up-to-date on all information related to COVID-19.
Please also remember to follow the recommended prevention techniques laid out by Alberta Health Services to keep yourself and others safe:
- use good hygiene practices, such as frequent handwashing
- cover coughs and sneezes
- avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill
- contact your primary health provider or Health Link 811 (*811 on mobile devices) if you have questions or concerns about your health.
Thank you for being safe, kind and patient. We’re in this together. We’ll get through it together.
We look forward to seeing you again in the New Year.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available.