The following is a list of services provided by Leduc RCMP:
In light of our current global environment under COVID-19, Alberta RCMP have launched the ‘online crime reporting’ tool to provide Albertans a virtual option to report crimes that have taken place within their jurisdiction. These include:
- Property loss or theft of something or things that cost less than $5,000
- Vandalization of property or a vehicle where it’ll cost less than $5,000 to repair
The online reporting tool would not be an option for any of the following:
- If there is a witness or suspect
- There are lost or stolen items involving personal identity or firearms
- There are lost or stolen licence plates or decals
To use the tool, online users will be asked to provide their name, address, phone number and email.
A typical online report will take 15 minutes to complete.
Link: Online Crime Reporting
Criminal record checks/ vulnerable sector checks:
- Only available to City of Leduc and Leduc County residents
- $35 for city residents. Exact cash only (no fee for Leduc County residents)
- Applicants will need two (2) pieces of government identification, one being photo with current address
- Fee is waived for volunteer record checks
The checks are required for a variety of positions, such as new employment and volunteer positions. For volunteer record checks, please provide a signed volunteer letter on the originating association’s letterhead. In the letter please indicate if a vulnerable sector (working with any vulnerable person) is required or not required.
Leduc RCMP will do finger prints for City of Leduc and Leduc County residents only, at a cost of $50. For more information, call 780-980-7200.
A provincially-based reporting system for motor vehicle collisions that have damage that totals $2,000 or more and if anyone is injured.
Report a crime/non-emergency complaints
Any county or city resident can report any crime not in progress in their area by calling the non-emergency line: 780-980-RCMP (7267).
- Emergencies call 9-1-1
- Non emergencies call 780-980-RCMP (7267)
- Administration line 780-980-7200