Doing Business with the City
bids&tenders is a fully integrated online e-procurement tool that allows vendors to view, register, and submit bids entirely online in one convenient location.
View our bid opportunities.
- Create a free account:
- Set up a vendor account to access and respond to opportunities.
- Select the commodity code(s) for goods, services, and construction that interest you.
- Receive email notifications of bid opportunities matching your commodity selections.
- Already have a bids&tenders account, simply sign in.
- Contact bids&tenders for technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New to bids&tenders? Watch this webinar to learn more.
The City is committed to the acquisition of quality products, services, and construction achieving the best value for the City. The City maintains a competitive bid process complying with trade agreement obligations ensuring that the City’s procurement processes are conducted in a fair and transparent manner, treating all vendors equitably. Learn More.
Municipalities are obligated to comply with Provincial, Federal, and International trade agreements that aim to reduce trade barriers. The City of Leduc's procurement policy is conducive to eliminating trade barriers, complies with trade agreements, and observes several key requirements. Learn More.*The City follows a procurement process for goods, services, and construction over $10,000 and frequently advertises opportunities with values less than $75,000 on Alberta Purchasing Connection and bids&tenders.