Purchasing, Invoicing, and Payment
Purchases are made by purchase order, corporate credit card, or by contract.
Payment will be made after goods have been received and accepted at the City delivery location specified on the order, and invoices and other applicable documentation have been processed. The City’s payment terms are net 30. Discounts for early payment, if offered, may be taken. Invoices are paid biweekly through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or cheque.
Invoices can be submitted by email (preferred) or mail:
- Submit invoices by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
- City of Leduc
#1 Alexandra Park
Leduc, AB T9E 4C4
Invoices are to be submitted in Canadian currency. For prompt approval and payment of invoices, ensure the invoice includes:
- business name and remit to address
- invoice number and date
- purchase order number, employee name and receiving department
- for all in-person purchases, employees must show their City employee ID and provide the vendor with a City of Leduc purchase order; if they do not have their employee ID and a purchase order, the order must be paid for by the employee at the time of purchase.
- accurate and complete description, quantities, and pricing
- GST registration number
Invoice discrepancies, incomplete information, or not submitted to accounts payable may delay payment.