The Family Support Program provides assistance to families within the City of Leduc. For more information contact Family Support at 780-980-7109.
What are some of the reasons to call Family Support?
- You’re interested in finding affordable counselling or mental health resources
- You're feeling stressed/overwhelmed
- You have a child between the ages of 6-18 and you’re looking for support/resources
- You need assistance with completing government forms or applying for programs
- You are going through divorce/separation, and/or are having difficulties co-parenting
- You have questions about what services are available in the City of Leduc
- You or someone you know is experiencing family violence
|Caregiver Education||Tips for parents|
|Parenting After Separation||Healthy Parents Healthy Children|
|Workshops & Information Sessions||Positive Parenting Program|