What is a Good Neighbour?
Good Neighbours are individuals, couples or families whose selfless efforts help create connected, friendly and safe communities. We appreciate the awesome contributions of these special people who strive to make Leduc such a wonderful place to live, and the Good Neighbours program is our way of recognizing their efforts and saying 'thank you'.
The Good Neighbours initiative encourages neighbourly behaviour and community building through a number of events and projects. We invite you take part in any or all of the following:
- Plan a Block Party in your community (returning in Spring 2024)
- Sign up to become a Block Connector
- Create a Wee Free Library
- Book a Coffee Pop-Up in your neighbourhood by contacting FCSS
- Celebrate Good Neighbour Day (Spring 2024 Date TBD)
- Recognize your Good Neighbour with a greeting card (available at the Civic Centre)
If you’d like to learn more about Leduc’s Good Neighbouring initiative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-980-7109.