Councillor On City Council
Deputy Mayor Appointments:
Board, Committees and Associaton Appointments:
- Leduc Environmental Advisory Board
- Parks Recreation and Culture Board (PRC)
- Grant Application Committee (sub-committee of PRC)
- Youth Council Committee
- Capital Region Southwest Water Services Commission
- City of Leduc Library Board
- Leduc Regional Chamber of Commerce Executive (Alternate)
Lars Hansen is originally from Leduc and attended Leduc Estates School, Leduc Junior High School, and graduated from Leduc Composite High School in 2011. Upon completing a degree in Political Science from the University of Alberta in 2016, Hansen began working for the Government of Alberta.
Travelling is one of his passions in life which has provided him with a global perspective and comfort in working with people of diverse backgrounds. Outside his travels across Canada, Hansen has visited North Africa, Mexico, the United States, and has made numerous trips to Europe and the Caribbean. Hansen has a strong belief in community. He sat as a public representative on the Parks, Recreation and Culture Board and has played competitive soccer in Leduc and Edmonton. He also has been a volunteer coach for Leduc community soccer. He is very proud of his hometown and has a strong belief in the value of public service and community advocacy.