Leduc Recreation Centre (LRC) Location
4330 Black Gold Drive Leduc, AB T9E 3C3, Canada
Contact us by phone
Program Information, Registration and General Inquiries: 780-980-7120
Membership and Admission: 780-980-7120
Facility Bookings: 780-980-7118
Child Minding: 780-980-8451 (remains CLOSED at this time)
General Hours of Operation
Latest update April 6, 2021
We're moving back to Step 1 of the Path Forward.
Effective April 7 timeslots for the RE/MAX Fitness Centre, Indoor Track and Group Fitness Indoor Classes have been CANCELLED until further notice.
Please note the following services will still be available to our community:
- Outdoor Group Fitness Classes to continue as planned for Spring Session (pre-book on the Live Leduc Mobile App)
- Indoor, one-on-one/household fitness training services (must be booked with a fitness trainer)
- Ice, pad, fieldhouse and court one-on-one/team sport training is available and must be through a professional, certified and/or paid trainer providing active instruction (lessons, practices and conditioning activities are allowed but no games, all participants required to 3m distance and wear masks when not engaged in activity on the field of play; instructors must wear a mask at all times, no spectators permitted at this time)
- Ice, fieldhouse and court local household bookings permitted (all members must be from the City of Leduc or Leduc County and reside in the same household)
- Aquatics one-on-one training and instruction (sport organizations only at this time)
- School use for curriculum-based activities are permitted at the Leduc Recreation Centre
- Preschool programming will continue as planned for Spring Session
- LRC memberships will go on hold
All one-on-one training requires the trainer to wear a mask. Clients are not required to wear a mask when training.
More information on Provincial Guidelines can be found at https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx
Personal training fitness bookings – call 780-980-7120 to schedule your one-on-one/household appointment
Ice and fieldhouse - call 780-980-7118 or email email@example.com
Please note the following capacity limits:
Arenas and fieldhouses will have one booking/organization per surface
Courts will have one booking/organization
Maximum 10 individuals per amenity including all coaches, trainers and participants
NOTE: The facility will be subject to enhanced and additional cleaning protocols, and all staff and patrons will be expected to follow the health and safety guidelines in place by AHS.
Please view our amenity and upcoming holiday hours below.
Note that our facilities have different hours. Please confirm hours of operation on each facility's page:
East Guest Services
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
West Guest Services
Monday - Friday 11:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Private household bookings (all members of the same household only) for the Aquatic Centre April 6 - 25 are completely booked.
Monday- Friday Noon - 9 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
We have 800 parking stalls, plus overflow parking options. Note that there are two parking lots with entrances to the LRC . If one lot is full, proceed to the other or the overflow location to the north of the building in William F. Lede Park.