The Spray Park is CLOSED for the season.Thank you for being safe, kind and patient. We're in this together. We'll get through it together.
Hours of Operation - closed for the season
|Spray Park||Regular Hours||Statutory Holidays|
Spray Park Closure Information
We close for the following reasons:
|Thunder/Lightning||Facility closes and re-opens 30 minutes after the last sign of thunder or lightning.|
|Cold Weather/Rain||Facility will close if the temperature is below 18 degrees Celsius.|
The Spray Park is located directly beside the Alexandra Outdoor Pool at #5 Alexandra Park.
Patrons are encouraged to park in lots located at the Alex Arena and St. Paul's Anglican Church. The parking lot directly south of the outdoor pool has been converted to a turnaround for traffic with accessible parking stalls. Please see the map below for a list of additional parking spots.
The Spray Park is FREE to use.
Tips Before you Play
We recommend arriving in swim attire and showering at home before and after your visit to the Spray Park as there will be no changerooms or washrooms available.
Make sure all little ones not yet potty-proficient are wearing swim diapers on the pad. Accidents can cause a closure of the park.
Food can be consuming on the grassed areas. Please tidy up after yourself and help us keep the park clean for everyone. Avoid glass containers to keep the park feet friendly.
Children 7 years of age and under must be actively supervised by an individual 14 years of age or older on the Spray Pad. Maximum of 4 children to 1 supervisor.
Smoking is not permitted in the park and pets are best left at home.
Spray Park Rules
Because the water is filtered, treated and sent back to the spray deck, we must treat the spray park as a pool. To help keep the spray park open and operating, please follow the below rules and guidelines
- NEW: The Spray Park has been fenced off and will now have the capacity of 50 people inside the fenced area at a time (includes parents and children). We are hoping to increase that number but need to ensure we respect the physical distancing guidelines in place. Physical distancing is required inside and outside the fence.
- NEW: There will be pre-screening questions that will need to be answered prior to being given access to the Spray Park.
- NEW: There will be one entrance and one exit monitored by Aquatic Services staff. Access is on a first come, first served basis.
- NEW: The Spray Park will be CLOSED twice per day, 12:30 - 1 p.m. and 4 - 4:30 p.m. to facilitate our new cleaning protocols that have been put in place. Your safety is our priority.
- Walk in the spray park, the deck gets slippery!
- Please do not swing, climb, or hang on any of the equipment.
- You cannot reserve the spray park, availability is offered on a first come first served basis.
- You must shower before entering spray park.
- You must wear proper swim attire – no denim or other street clothes.
- Swim diapers are required for children not toilet-trained.
- People with open sores or any contagious condition are not permitted in the spray park.
- Food and drinks can be consumed on grassed areas only (non-breakable containers only).
- We reserve the right to close the spray park and immediate areas due to weather, mechanical issues, or other circumstances as deemed by aquatic staff.
- You may be asked to leave the spray park if not in compliance with rules and policies.
- Those under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave.
- No alcoholic beverages on or around the spray park.
- No smoking in any public park in Leduc, including the Spray Park.
- The City of Leduc is not responsible for lost or stolen possessions. Leave valuables at home.
Please keep the following off the spray deck:
- Bikes, scooters, rollerblades, or skateboards
- Outdoor footwear
- Pets (unless they are a Certified Service Animal)
- Water balloons
- Glass containers are not permitted at the spray park
Did You Know?
The Spray Park utilizes a recirculating system and operates similar to a swimming pool by recycling filtered and treated water. This greatly reduces the amount of water needed to operate the Spray Park.
Don't forget about sun safety!