Vision, Mission & Values
The City of Leduc's 2023-2026 Strategic Plan is updated every four years and outlines the City's vision, mission and values. It also outlines City Council's commitments and focus areas, and serves as a guiding document for Council and Administration as we plan for the future.
The City's vision is: A great life. A caring community. A thriving region.
The City's mission is: People. Building. Community.
City Council's values are:
- A citizen focus
- Transparency and accountability
- Excellence and prosperity
- A committed city team
- Financial balance
- Environmental sustainability
- Social justice
- Partnering for success
- A regional focus
City Council's focus areas are:
- A city where people want to live
- A city with a plan for the future
- An economically prosperous city and region
- A collaborative community-builder and regional partner
Contact Mayor and Council by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2023-2026 Strategic Plan
- 2023-2026 Strategic Plan What We Heard Report
- 2023-2026 Strategic Plan Public Input Evaluation
- 2019-2022 Strategic Plan