Pay Utilities Online
Virtual City Hall has been upgraded!
The upgrade provides the following:
- All current and new users will need to set up a username and password to access account information, sign up for Leduc E-billing, and make payments.
- All payments are now processed through Virtual City Hall.
Some other great features:
- Customers can view and pay their utility account on the same page/screen
- Customers can access past utility E-bills received or sent
- Customers can view and pay their general receivables accounts (e.g. Ambulance)
- Customers can view their property tax account balances
- If you require previous year’s tax notices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers can purchase and view tax certificates, primarily for solicitors
Sign up and visit the new upgraded Virtual City Hall at vch.leduc.ca. You’ll need to know your tax roll number, utility account number, or general receivables account number.