Citizen Recognition Program
The City of Leduc's Citizen Recognition Program recognizes individuals, groups, organizations and businesses who make significant contributions to Leduc. The Citizen Recognition program consists of two components:
- Leduc Achievement Awards: Presented throughout the year at council meetings as nominations are received. Nominations are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Leduc Achievement Nomination Form
- Citizens of Distinction Awards: Designed to recognize, on an annual basis, 6 outstanding citizens, groups or businesses from the City of Leduc that have made a tremendous contribution to our community. Awards are handed out at the annual Volunteer Appreciation Banquet in the Spring and recognize the following categories:
- Athletic Achievement Award
- Community Spirit Award
- Arts, Culture and Heritage Recognition Award
- Environmental Achievement Award
- Youth Award of Merit
- Mayor's Special Award (not chosen by nomination)
Looking to nominate someone for the Leduc Sports Hall of Fame? Visit the Sport Hall of Fame page.