Grants to Organizations
The City of Leduc provides aid to Leduc non-profit organizations whose activities benefit city participants or users. Grants awarded can be operational or capital funding. Leduc’s GTO process includes two key city advisory boards:
- Parks, Recreation and Culture (PRC) Advisory Board - Recreation/amateur sport, arts, culture, parks, and other community activities
- Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) Advisory Board - Social services programs and initiatives
After reviewing applications, the appropriate board will make a recommendation to Leduc City Council. Please note the following GTO schedule for 2023:
|Review / approval process||Q3 and Q4 of 2022|
|Funding notification||January 2023|
|Funding terms||1, 2 and 3-year terms|
|Final report deadline||Jan. 31, 2024|
How to apply
How groups will be assessed
Board development workshops: groups are required to attend at least one (1) workshop to be eligible for the GTO program. In 2022, there is an exception where this is a recommendation, however the requirement will be in place for 2023.
For details on the application and final reporting process, please refer to the 2023 General Grants to Organizations Guidelines.
Documents for the 2022 funding cycle will be posted November 2022. Groups who receive assistance will be required to completed the required documents by Jan. 31, 2023. Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- General Grants to Organization Final Report Overview Power Point
- General Grants to Organization Final Report Form
- General Grants to Organization Final Budget Template
These agreements are a funding stream under the GTO program and are subject to the same timeline for final reporting.
- Funding Agreement Final Report Overview Power Point
- Funding Agreement Final Report Form
- Funding Agreement Final Budget Template
For general inquiries, application and final report submissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-980-7117