Councillor On City Council
Deputy Mayor Appointments:
Board, Committee & Association Appointments:
- Council Remuneration Committee
- Emergency Advisory Committee
- Grant Application Committee (Sub-Committee of PRC)
- Naming Committee
- Strategic Planning Committee
- Student Activities & Tours
- Traffic Advisory Committee
- Youth Council Committee (Alternate)
Originally from St. Andrews, N.B., Laura Tillack has been an Alberta resident since 2002 and is a proud mom of two girls. Since 2008, she has owned and operated a small business, proudly located in downtown Leduc, employing more than 20 local individuals.
Laura is an avid volunteer in the community and has served on numerous boards and not-for-profit organizations over the years. She is very active and has coached various sports teams where her daughters were enrolled and continues to teach fitness classes within schools and at senior centres. She has been involved in many charity events throughout the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. She is a strong advocate for arts and culture in Leduc and shares her passion for music through her volunteer work within the Leduc region.