Leduc Registration Centre Is Closed
The City of Leduc opened and operated a registration centre, in partnership with the Alberta Management Emergency Agency, on Aug. 17. It is now closed and will not reopen.
If you are staying at a Leduc hotel and have questions about services in Leduc, please call 780-980-1569. Voicemail is being checked periodically from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Monday to Friday. For support outside of these hours, call the provincial line at 310-4455.
Important information for evacuees:
- The Government of Alberta is providing support to evacuees on behalf of the Government of Northwest Territories. If you are an evacuee and require information or assistance, visit Government of Northwest Territories public safety website or call 1-844-259-1793.
- Alberta Health Services (AHS) has established a Patient Family Reconciliation Line. Anyone with a loved one currently being cared for in a bedded facility in Alberta can call the Health Link Emerging Events line at 1-844-944-3434 or visit the Government of Alberta’s NWT evacuee support website.
- Resources provided by Alberta Health Services to NWT wildfire evacuees.
- As of Sept. 11, the Edmonton EXPO Centre is closed. Services are being provided in Edmonton at the Claireview Community Recreation Centre.
- Pets in Leduc: The City of Leduc is an on-leash community. This means all pets must be leashed in public spaces. The City has two off-leash dog parks. Dog owners or dog walkers must always carry a leash, even in off-leash areas.