Bringing Your Budget to Life workshop
The City of Leduc is pleased to partner with Leduc County and IntegralOrg to present a 4-part series of workshops - each taking place on the second Wednesday of the month from January to April 2020 - meant to help you strengthen your volunteer organization and set you up for success.
Bringing Your Budget to Life Workshop
Date: January 8, 2020
Time: 6 to 8 p.m.
Location: Leduc Civic Centre, Lede Room
Join IntegralOrg for this workshop designed to help staff and boards of non-profits to be on the same page as they budget for organizational success!
We will discuss:
- Planning before creating a budget
- Setting the stage - basic terminology
- Different budget categories, including: operating vs. capital, and developing your program ad funder budgets
- Monitoring the budget and taking action
- Identifying good budgeting practices and budgeting pitfalls
- Understanding and managing your reserve fund
- Available resources to assist organizations in the budgeting process
Space is limited, and registration is required. Please visit https://integralorg.ca/events/bringing-your-budget-to-life-leduc/ for more info or to register. Questions? Call Volunteer Leduc at 780-980-7166.